Saturday, November 2, 2013

What Have I Done?

I may have bitten off too much by deciding to post a blog every SINGLE day in November.  It's not as bad as NaNoWriMo: writing 1667 words every day for a month is INSANE. But I'm already running out of material. Those who know me in person are looking puzzled and shaking your heads. Me? Run out of material? NEVER. But I don't have any of you here spurring me on with ideas.

Today, all I have had to think about is a) food, b) haircut, and c) groceries. Of course, I didn't get up until 3 pm. (In all fairness, I didn't fall asleep until around 7 am.)

Yes, my days and nights are reversed. This must be that regression thing that happens when you get old. I'm becoming a baby again.

Since I've given myself a four-day weekend, I can't even tell you about what I'm working on because I've yet to open the files for the most recent book I'm indexing. Time enough for that on Monday. Or Tuesday.

So, I shall leave you with this. I NEED MATERIAL. Remember, folks, I have no life. I work for myself, which means I'm alone all the time. I do have a partner, but she works a lot for someone else and travels all over. The dog is feeling punk so she doesn't come visit my office as often as she usually does. (She's getting old, too.) And I have a truly noxious neurological condition that makes sleep almost impossible and ALSO demands that I sleep a LOT.

That's it for today. Maybe tomorrow will be more entertaining. It can't be less.

No comments:

Post a Comment