Things that made me smile:
- Banter with Meg, our lovely youngest daughter.
- Hearing my friend Mary Jean laughing in our living room while I was sleeping.
- Watching our old dog, Good Dog Gwyneth, go from a lazy semi-dead state to a bouncy puppy state after hearing the words "dinner" and "dog" used in the same sentence.
- Finding Jenny working at home when I thought she was at the office.
- Hearing that our RV may be ready sooner than we thought.
- Best of Craigslist. Never fails to make me laugh, even when I feel like crap.
- Discovering the Progressive Christian Alliance and Christian Universalism. Maybe there is a place for me.
Sorry it's short, but I'm sick. Hopefully tomorrow may be better.